Does the old prettyLST work with all the new syntax?

  • Allen C
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      With all the changes to LST syntax, does the old prettyLST work with the new stuff? Or have there been updates (that I've probably missed).

      Allen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2010

        PrettyLST is fairly current. I don't think we have any "new" tag, plus
        anything that isn't specifically in PrettyLST will just be sorted to the
        back, like any bad malformed syntax is today. Go to wiki.pcgen.org look
        at the Data Team - Joining the Data Team wiki page and you grab the most
        current version of PrettyLST from there.

        Cheers,

        On 6/1/2010 9:45 AM, Allen C wrote:
        > With all the changes to LST syntax, does the old prettyLST work with the new stuff? Or have there been updates (that I've probably missed).
        >
        > Allen

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin