Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Auto:Equip gives Quantity zero of an item?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010
      So we have a Bug then?

      ________________________________
      From: Eddy Anthony <eddyba@...>
      To: PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 8:58:23 AM
      Subject: Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Auto:Equip gives Quantity zero of an item?

      On 6/1/10 10:36 AM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
      > I believe you need to use a KIT that grants the equipment and then AUTO:EQUIP would work.

      Em, no. Those two methods are unrelated. Kits grant stuff in the same
      manor that adding it manually does (which means you can set how many and
      remove items later). AUTO:EQUIP does not give you control over the
      number of items granted that way and you cannot remove any items granted
      with it from the gear list (although you can unequip them). You do not
      need to use a kit to make AUTO:EQUIP work.

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Data, Docs&  Tracker Chimp

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 5, 2010
        Was anyone able to figure out if this is a code bug or a data issue? I'll
        try to fix it if it's a data issue, but I'm not sure how.

        Lee

        On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > So we have a Bug then?
        >

        > ________________________________

      • karianna03
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 7, 2010
          *Bump*

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 7, 2010
            I'll investigate this after work today - which is about 7 more hours...

            --
            Andrew

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
              http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-82