Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Auto:Equip gives Quantity zero of an item?

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010
      On 6/1/10 10:36 AM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
      > I believe you need to use a KIT that grants the equipment and then AUTO:EQUIP would work.

      Em, no. Those two methods are unrelated. Kits grant stuff in the same
      manor that adding it manually does (which means you can set how many and
      remove items later). AUTO:EQUIP does not give you control over the
      number of items granted that way and you cannot remove any items granted
      with it from the gear list (although you can unequip them). You do not
      need to use a kit to make AUTO:EQUIP work.

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Data, Docs& Tracker Chimp
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010
        So we have a Bug then?

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 5, 2010
          Was anyone able to figure out if this is a code bug or a data issue? I'll
          try to fix it if it's a data issue, but I'm not sure how.

          Lee

          On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:

          > So we have a Bug then?
          >

          > ________________________________

        • karianna03
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 7, 2010
            *Bump*

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 7, 2010
              I'll investigate this after work today - which is about 7 more hours...

              --
              Andrew

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
                http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-82