Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Auto:Equip gives Quantity zero of an item?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010
      Are you granting the items by any method, or are you just relying on the AUTO:EQUIP tag?

      I believe you need to use a KIT that grants the equipment and then AUTO:EQUIP would work.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010
        On 6/1/10 10:36 AM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
        > I believe you need to use a KIT that grants the equipment and then AUTO:EQUIP would work.

        Em, no. Those two methods are unrelated. Kits grant stuff in the same
        manor that adding it manually does (which means you can set how many and
        remove items later). AUTO:EQUIP does not give you control over the
        number of items granted that way and you cannot remove any items granted
        with it from the gear list (although you can unequip them). You do not
        need to use a kit to make AUTO:EQUIP work.

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Data, Docs& Tracker Chimp
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010
          So we have a Bug then?

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 5, 2010
            Was anyone able to figure out if this is a code bug or a data issue? I'll
            try to fix it if it's a data issue, but I'm not sure how.

            Lee

            On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:

            > So we have a Bug then?
            >

            > ________________________________

          • karianna03
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 7, 2010
              *Bump*

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 7, 2010
                I'll investigate this after work today - which is about 7 more hours...

                --
                Andrew

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
                  http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-82