Re: defining templated creature as animal companion

  • herzogaldilkassach
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30 12:28 PM
      For other followers of tbis issue, I eventually created copies of the creatures in question and applied the template, then added the copied versions at the appropriate level to the companion list:

      myraces.lst:
      Dire Animal (Dire Bat).COPY=MyTemplated Animal (MyTemplated Bat)<TAB>
      OUTPUTNAME:[NAME]<TAB>
      TEMPLATE:MyTemplate

      myabilities.lst:
      CATEGORY=Special Ability|Animal Companion.MOD<TAB>
      COMPANIONLIST:Animal Companion|MyTemplated Animal (MyTemplated Bat)|FOLLOWERADJUSTMENT:-6

      And that, of course, for all the animals I'm adding this way.

      This seems to work, although I'm not sure whether I should be adding specific kits...