RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Creating Clock +1 AC Bonus

  • James Bates
    Message 1 of 13 , May 22 2:51 PM
      yep, was the magic armor. I forgot I had added it.

      Sorry...

      James

      To: pcgenlistfilehelp@yahoogroups.com
      From: moordoom@...
      Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 17:46:48 -0400
      Subject: RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Creating Clock +1 AC Bonus

      Yes, I forgot about that. I added magic armor too.

      I will unequip the magic armor and check it.

      James

      To: PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
      From: drew0500@...
      Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 14:43:40 -0700

      Hi,

      Loaded up the Complete RSRD in 5.16.2

      I made a simple L1, Human, Stats all 10, Adept. Cloak > customize; added
      the Armor Enchancement +1
      Bought it
      Equipped it

      Look at the Character Sheet
      I have 1 in the Armor Bonus Section

      So, that seems to be working.

      Does this character have anything, say like Magic Armor, that wouldn't
      stack with a Cloak using the same bonus?

      On 5/22/2010 2:35 PM, James Bates wrote:

      > When creating an item, I created a cloak, and added AC Bonus +1, but when added to the character and equipped, it does not confer the bonus.
      >
      > Maybe I am doing it wrong.
      >
      > I right click on the item and select "create custom item". I then select "Armor Bonus (Enhancement)". I then select 1 and then Add. I change the name then click ok. It now shows up in the Gear list.
      >
      > I buy it, and equip it, but it does not change the armor class.
      >
      > I am running 5.16.2 and loading the 3.5 RSD.
      >

      > Moordoom

      Andrew Maitland