Favored Enemy Bonuses

  • thornbep
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2002
      Hi all,
      Is there currently any way to define Favored Enemies so that the
      character's current bonus against that enemy will display? If the
      displayed bonus could increment each time the character gains
      abilities concerning that enemy it would be very helpful. Sort of
      like other abilities like Sneak Attack, Turn Undead, etc.

      Thanks,
      thornbep
    • tir_gwaith
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2002
        Not that I know of. That might be a good canidate for a FReq.

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp