Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] unusual Challenge Rating progression

  • Ainvar G
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2010
      Has something changed in the docs? I show the following for the CR tag under Race:

      Tag Name: CR:x
      Variables Used (x): Number
      (Challenge rating)
      What it does:
      Sets the Challenge Rating of the creature. For CR's
      less than 1, fractions are used (1/2, 1/4, 1/8). Note: CR's using fractions must start with a "1/".
      Expressions such as CR:3/4 or CR:0.5 will not work
      Example:
      CR:1/4
      Race is rated at a quarter challenge rating.

      Or is the issue because you need it to advance from a base of 1/2? Perhaps you will need to make versions for each progression step, but that seems like a hassle. Note: I didn't look at the ooze entry in the RSRD. As I type this, I wonder if your answer isn't in the existing .lst rather than the docs.