Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Need Help with LST file for CMP data and 5.14.1

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6 3:49 PM
      Ah ha

      I see the issue

      PREDEITY needs to be !PREDEITY

      ________________________________
      From: Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...>
      To: PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, April 6, 2010 3:33:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Need Help with LST file for CMP data and 5.14.1

      Wow, 5.14...

      Okay, in theory what you have should be working with my cursory glance.

      I think Ability works in 5.14 so here is how I'd code it

      Move the BONUS:VAR|NegLevels deal into an ability called

      NegativeLevels
      TYPE:Internal
      CATEGORY:Special Ability
      Place the Bonus Var and remove all the PREMULT

      In your equipment
      ABILITY:Special Ability|VIRTUAL|NegativeLevels|PREMULT:1,[!PREALIGN:1,NG],[PREDEITY:x,y,y etc]

      Beyond that, make sure the Deity Names match.

      -
      Andrew

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6 4:00 PM
        Thanks Andrew and Ainvar. I will try these out.

        David