Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] PRPG Advanced Playtest Classes

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
      The team is waiting for the official release of the final source
      before we undertake it. We've got plenty of other finished products
      on our queue. (We should have some new sources in the next Alpha
      release).

      If someone codes it up, I'm open to including it, with the usual
      OGL/PL compliance caveats.

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
        Ok, thanks, that was going to be my next questions. In that case, I'll go
        ahead and at least start working on the Oracle - hopefully I can be of some
        help to others wanting to participate in the playtest.