Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] PRPG Advanced Playtest Classes

  • Sigil Thane
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
      +1

      I find myself in dire need of an Inquisitor class.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
        The team is waiting for the official release of the final source
        before we undertake it. We've got plenty of other finished products
        on our queue. (We should have some new sources in the next Alpha
        release).

        If someone codes it up, I'm open to including it, with the usual
        OGL/PL compliance caveats.

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
          Ok, thanks, that was going to be my next questions. In that case, I'll go
          ahead and at least start working on the Oracle - hopefully I can be of some
          help to others wanting to participate in the playtest.