PRPG Advanced Playtest Classes

  • countbuggula
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 9:09 PM
      Has anyone done any work coding up the classes in the playtest for the Pathfinder Advanced Player's Guide?

      I'm considering putting together an Oracle and wanted to check and see if anyone had tried coding it yet before I went to work making it myself.

      Thanks!
      -Dave
    • Sigil Thane
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 10:31 AM
        +1

        I find myself in dire need of an Inquisitor class.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3 11:35 AM
          The team is waiting for the official release of the final source
          before we undertake it. We've got plenty of other finished products
          on our queue. (We should have some new sources in the next Alpha
          release).

          If someone codes it up, I'm open to including it, with the usual
          OGL/PL compliance caveats.

        • Dave
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3 12:12 PM
            Ok, thanks, that was going to be my next questions. In that case, I'll go
            ahead and at least start working on the Oracle - hopefully I can be of some
            help to others wanting to participate in the playtest.