Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Feat lst help

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
      */ /*Hi,

      On 3/30/2010 11:57 PM, teaming5 wrote:
      > I'm trying to code a feat that includes the following options and the I'm having a hard time trying to determine the correct tags and setting this up without having a long drawn out lst file.
      >
      > @ 4th lvl Exlated Strike +1 (Att& Dmg)
      > @ 10th lvl Exalted Strike +2
      > @ 14th lvl Exalted Strike +3
      > @ 17th lvl Exalted Strike +4
      > @ 20th lvl Exlated Strike +5

      I haven't any idea what an 'Exalted Strike' applies to, is this an
      Unarmed Attack, something that applies to all weapons?

      I'm presuming you take this feat at 4th level? Or is this a Class
      Ability, since it seems tied to a level progression?

      Assuming this applies across the Board
      BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT,DAMAGE|ExaltedStrikeBonus
      DEFINE:ExaltedStrikeBonus|0
      BONUS:VAR|ExaltedStrikeBonus|1|PREPCLEVEL:MIN=4
      BONUS:VAR|ExaltedStrikeBonus|1|PREPCLEVEL:MIN=10
      BONUS:VAR|ExaltedStrikeBonus|1|PREPCLEVEL:MIN=14
      BONUS:VAR|ExaltedStrikeBonus|1|PREPCLEVEL:MIN=17
      BONUS:VAR|ExaltedStrikeBonus|1|PREPCLEVEL:MIN=20

      > Also:
      >
      > @ 7th lvl Ability score adjustment +2
      > @ 11th lvl Ability score adjustment +4/+2 (2nd score)
      > @ 15th lvl Ability score adjustment +6/+4/+2
      > @ 19th lvl Ability score adjustment +8/+6/+4/+2

      Well, this is just different..

      Stat Master Output
      DEFINE:StatBoostOne|0
      DEFINE:StatBoostTwo|0
      DEFINE:StatBoostThree|0
      DEFINE:StatBoostFour|0

      BONUS:VAR|StatBoostOne|2|PREPCLEVEL:MIN=7
      BONUS:VAR|StatBoostOne|2|PREPCLEVEL:MIN=11
      BONUS:VAR|StatBoostOne|2|PREPCLEVEL:MIN=15
      BONUS:VAR|StatBoostOne|2|PREPCLEVEL:MIN=19

      BONUS:VAR|StatBoostTwo|2|PREPCLEVEL:MIN=11
      BONUS:VAR|StatBoostTwo|2|PREPCLEVEL:MIN=15
      BONUS:VAR|StatBoostTwo|2|PREPCLEVEL:MIN=19

      BONUS:VAR|StatBoostThree|2|PREPCLEVEL:MIN=15
      BONUS:VAR|StatBoostThree|2|PREPCLEVEL:MIN=19

      BONUS:VAR|StatBoostFour|2|PREPCLEVEL:MIN=19

      Feat Choice One
      PREPCLEVEL:MIN=7
      CHOOSE:STAT
      BONUS:STAT|%LIST|StatBoostOne
      AUTO:FEAT|Stat Master Output

      Feat Choice Two
      PREPCLEVEL:MIN=11
      CHOOSE:STAT
      BONUS:STAT|%LIST|StatBoostTwo
      AUTO:FEAT|Stat Master Output

      Feat Choice Three
      PREPCLEVEL:MIN=15
      CHOOSE:STAT
      BONUS:STAT|%LIST|StatBoostThree
      AUTO:FEAT|Stat Master Output

      Feat Choice Four
      PREPCLEVEL:MIN=19
      CHOOSE:STAT
      BONUS:STAT|%LIST|StatBoostFour
      AUTO:FEAT|Stat Master Output

      That's the basics at least. The choosing different stats needs to be
      different feats. If you want, you can have a single feat pull them up,
      but you'll need to create an abilitycategory.

      Hope that helps.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin