Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: animal companion creation...

  • Sam Elmore
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 26, 2010
      Sorry! I might be able to...what is it and where can it be found?

      Sam

      On 26 Mar 2010, at 5:04 AM, karianna03 wrote:

      > Hi Sam,
      >
      > That long trace unfortunately had no useful information that UI
      > could glean a solution from :(.
      >
      > Are you able to install a tool called TeamViewer? We might have to
      > organise a remote help session to resolve this.

      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Sam Elmore <sam9am@...>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > I sent a message out on 03MAR with information b/c the whole screen
      > > freezes when it crashes and I can't access the debug console. I can
      > > resend it but it's really long...it's the crashreport that is sent
      > > Apple when that happens. I can try and reboot the program and run
      > the
      > > debug console and get the info before it quits but the odds of that
      > > happening are pretty slim in the 5.17 version...
      > >
      > > Sam

      ---
      Our Lord calls us and asks us to tell him of our love and to repeat it
      over and over again all through our sufferings. Every cross, great or
      small, even small annoyances, are the voice of the Beloved. He is
      asking for a declaration of love from us to last whilst the suffering
      lasts.

      Blessed Charles de Foucauld

    • karianna03
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 29, 2010