Creating specific magical weapons

  • Ainvar G
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 15, 2010
      Hey, guys. I'm trying to create some specific magical weapons from a supplement by mimicking the lst files in the Pathfinder Core dataset. I'm getting the following lines in the output and I'm not sure where I should be looking for the culprit. I don't have 'AUTO' or 'WEAPONPROF' in my lst and neither does the corresponding Core lst that I can see.

      LSTERROR AUTO requires a SubToken
      LSTERROR Illegal Token 'AUTO' 'WEAPONPROF' for pcgen.core.EquipmentModifier Proficient

      I'm loading Pathfinder Core and my experimental dataset only, PCGen 5.16.2
    • Ainvar G
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 17, 2010
        So is this a non-issue or just a bad time to be asking questions?

        ________________________________
        Hey, guys. I'm trying to create some specific magical weapons from a supplement by mimicking the lst files in the Pathfinder Core dataset. I'm getting the following lines in the output and I'm not sure where I should be looking for the culprit. I don't have 'AUTO' or 'WEAPONPROF' in my lst and neither does the corresponding Core lst that I can see.

        LSTERROR AUTO requires a SubToken
        LSTERROR Illegal Token 'AUTO' 'WEAPONPROF' for pcgen.core.Equipmen tModifier Proficient

        I'm loading Pathfinder Core and my experimental dataset only, PCGen 5.16.2

      • Stefan Radermacher
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 17, 2010
          Ainvar it looks like your AUTO:WEAPONPROF tag is faulty. Can you post
          your weapon entry?

          Stefan.

          Zitat von Ainvar G <ainvarg@...>:

          > So is this a non-issue or just a bad time to be asking questions?
          >

          > ________________________________

          ------------------
          Powered by NetMail
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 17, 2010
            Without looking at the files I can't really say what is going on.

            The error is saying that one of your files is loading something that shouldn't be. Beyond that, I'd need to look at the file - but I'd suspect a syntax error in the file.

            -Andrew

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 17, 2010
              What is the purpose of the AUTO:WEAPONPROF tag? I don't see one in the core lst I'm mimicking, so I don't have one.

              Here's one of the suspect entries:

              My Sword<tab>
              PROFICIENCY:WEAPON|Rapier<tab>
              TYPE:Weapon.Melee.Martial.Finesseable.Standard.Piercing.Sword<tab>
              COST:520<tab>
              WT:2<tab>
              CRITMULT:x2<tab>
              CRITRANGE:4<tab>
              DAMAGE:1d6<tab>
              EQMOD:STEEL.MY_EQMOD<tab>
              WIELD:OneHanded<tab>
              SIZE:M

              Zitat von Ainvar G <ainvarg@yahoo. com>:

              > So is this a non-issue or just a bad time to be asking questions?

              Powered by NetMail

            • Ainvar G
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 23, 2010
                *bump*