How do you add the prestige class "Seeker of the Song"

  • nmeofnrg
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2010
      Im making a Fighter Bard and wanted to prestige class into Seeker of the Song. How would I go about adding a class to PCGen? O.o
    • Ainvar G
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2010
        The good news is you are in the right place. The bad news is that we must request a change to your method. That is closed content, so we cannot just give you the code. What we can do is guide you to build it yourself.

        First, have you looked at the LST Class tutorials to get the basics of the process yet? They are available in the docs found within PCGen if you hadn't found them.

        A lot of the questions should be answered from there such as files to modify, how to do base attack and save bonuses, etc. Then we can work with you on the other questions. It helps if they are "bite-sized" -- I need an ability that does X, how would I code that? As opposed to -- I need the following eight abilities and how do I give him spellcasting? Smaller questions generally get faster responses.

        And please use generic terms when you describe your requests rather than referring to the closed content.

        So - exactly how far are you at this point? Just getting started?

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2010
          Thanks, I never thought to look in there for that haha
          Yeah im just getting started. I also got eTools that just happen to have ALL the updates from when code monkey did them, that might help a bit haha :p

          But I will try that tutorial you mentioned, see where I can go from there.