RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] adding books to PCGen

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9 2:23 PM
      Absolutely!

      You just have to do it yourself - it's illegal to share content created for
      those closed content books. That said, the fine folks in this list are very
      helpful in getting you through that process. Just decide what
      class/rule/feat you want to code up, figure out what it does, and ask in
      those generic terms how to implement it in PCgen.

      Good luck to you!