Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Feat LST Help

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2010
      Let's say you have 3 "Luck Feats

      One Lucky Guy TYPE:General.Luck DESC:blah...
      Too Lucky for my Own Good TYPE:General.Luck DESC:blah
      Lucky Spellcasting TYPE:Metamagic.Luck DESC:blah
      > So Under type it would look like this:
      >
      > TYPE:General.Luck or TYPE:Metamagic.Movement And then I'd add PREFEAT:1, TYPE=Luck

      Then your new feat that requires "Any Luck Feat" just needs PREFEAT:1,TYPE=Luck
      Any of the 3 feats above would allow a character to qualify for your new feat.

      My new Feat TYPE:General PREFEAT:1,TYPE=Luck