Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Arcane Spell failure

    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 19, 2010
      On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Chuck <pcgen2006@...> wrote:
      > I noticed this just last night on a Pathfinder Bard. With Leather Armor, it shows in the armor block a non-zero failure chance on a PDF output sheet. I just assumed that the Special Quality listed would tell the player to ignore it.
      >
      > I'll look into this tonight.

      That's prettymuch dead on. Spell Failure shows on all characters
      (even non-spellcasters), and there are SQs to show that a character
      can ignore, but nothing changes the box. I'm not sure how we could
      expand that and cover the (not-so) corner cases of multiple arcane
      casting classes in one character.