Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [MODERATOR] Re: Adding special abilities for a class

  • John Kantner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2010
      Tir:

      I apologize. If you search for my past posts you'll see that I always try to
      respect this rule and remain 100% generic. I've even warned others about
      violating this rule, in fact. Earlier today when I copy-and-pasted that code
      I just wasn't thinking. I was in a rush, got very disappointed when I found
      out the spells weren't showing up, so I just pasted the code I'd written
      without so much as separating the lines out let alone editting the code to
      make it generic.

      Again, sorry. I'll be more careful in the future!

      Best,
      John