Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [pcgen] Re: Mensagem Adicionada [#891328]

  • John Kantner
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 15, 2010
      Man, I guess the spammers are getting smarter. What a pain in the ass.

      I guess I've been spoiled; ever since I switched to GMail (like five years
      ago or so) I never get spam. I apologize for sounding so pissed off about
      this earlier; I really thought it was some Yahoo groups or PCGen group
      glitch at first.

      Sorry!

      John