Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Coding help for a couple feats

  • John Kantner
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15 9:33 AM
      Arjan:

      Thanks, man, those tags/codes seem to work just fine.

      Usually I try and figure this stuff out on my own but I've been swamped
      lately and I had to have this character ready for a game tonight so I
      decided to defer to the masters. Once again this group hasn't let me down.
      Awesome.

      Again, thanks for the help!

      John