Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [PCGen 5.16] Skillcost - what is the correct way?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2010
      Hi,

      I believe those two lines are correct - I'm using the same thing for a custom campaign myself without issue. Shouldn't require anything else. Now, the MAX skill ranks are still controlled elsewhere, all this does is change a Cross-Class Skill cost from 2 to 1. If you want the Cross-Class skills max to match the Class Skills you'll need to also change the values in the gamemode 'level' file.

      Cheers,

      -Andrew Maitland