Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Max Dex for Leather armour +1

  • Sam Elmore
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2010
      Ah! Didn't look at that...I'll check. Thanks!

      On 08 Feb 2010, at 2:00 PM, Tir Gwaith wrote:

      > On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 12:56 PM, sam9am <sam9am@...> wrote:
      > > I'm putting together a character that has leather armour +1 and it
      > is only allowing +3 of my characters dex to factor into his armour
      > class and it should be allowing +6...is this a bug or am I missing
      > something...
      > >
      > > Thanks in advance for your help!
      > >

      > Quick guess, Medium Load? Medium load is +3 max dex...
      >
      > Tir Gwaith
      > PCGen LST Chimp

      ---
      Our Lord calls us and asks us to tell him of our love and to repeat it
      over and over again all through our sufferings. Every cross, great or
      small, even small annoyances, are the voice of the Beloved. He is
      asking for a declaration of love from us to last whilst the suffering
      lasts.

      Blessed Charles de Foucauld