Tag sort order

  • tir_gwaith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2002
      I'd like to propose a different sort order for the race files. Can
      we put the TYPE, MONSTERCLASS, HITDICE, and HITDICEADVANCEMENT
      together (preferably in that order) Specifically, I'd like an order
      of:

      Namefield, Stat fields, Feat/skill fields, SIZE, REACH, MOVE, VISION,
      HEIGHT, WEIGHT, AGE, SOURCEPAGE, PREALIGN, LANGAUTO, LANGBONUS,
      WEAPONAUTO, WEAPONBONUS, BONUS:xx tags, CSKILL (follows all the
      BONUS:SKILLRANK), CCSKILL, SR, DR, SA, DEFINE, BAB, NATURALATTACKS,
      TEMPLATE, TYPE, MONSTERCLASS, HITDIE, HITDICE, SAVES,
      HITDICEADVANCEMENT, CR, RACENAME, HANDS, FEAT, MFEAT, VFEAT

      Also, do we still need the AC:10 tag? (Obsolete with the
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|x|TYPE=y)

      Going through Eric Beaudoin post on the main PCGen group, I noticed
      several tags that seem in error: PROF (should the WEAPONPROF?), SKILL
      (Should be BONUS:SKILL, with TYPE=Racial), INIT (Can't this be done
      through BONUS:INIT|x? do we want it this way?).

      Anyway, the order will be almost mute, from my perspective, when/if
      we go XML for data files. I'm just trying to get used to it so when
      I see a file in edit mode, I know where to look to make sure things
      are right. The lines can be LONG. Just knowing what the preferred
      order is will be nice as I add the different tags to the MM files
      this Sat.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp