Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: First few feats

  • John Kantner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2010
      Andrew:

      Rod, this is the guy you really need to talk with. Whereas I talk out of my
      ass this guy actually knows a thing or two.

      I'm thinking that what you want to do though, Rod, is create a whole new
      prestige-class that has class abilities. So why not take a look at the RSRD
      files for classes? The ones that already work? Look up "assassin" or "arcane
      trickster". It might give you a good idea for how such things are written
      for PCGen.

      John