Re: Cancel out abilities

  • herzogaldilkassach
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2009
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Barak" <barak@...> wrote:

> [...]
      ---snip---
      > Barak

      I'm not sure I want to get into a rules argument here, but to clarify:
      I don't see any reason why you couldn't combine either the normal spellcaster with a substitution that replaces the animal companion or the Complete Warrior Ranger with a substitution that replaces the animal companion.
      Or a ranger with both the substitution from PHII that replaces the animal companion and the substitution from Complete Champion that replaces spellcasting.

      Of course, you couldn't add a substitution that replaces spellcasting to the complete warrior ranger that has no spellcasting.
      Nor could you take two substitution features that replace the same ability....