Assistance required with Warpriest Class

  • business1as1usual
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
      Hi All,

      I'm currently playing a 3.5e campaign, and was hoping to add some levels of Warpriest to my Cleric - I've used PCGen in my previous campaigns, but unfortunately cannot seem to get the Warpriest class working in the current edition of PCGen. I've tried to modify the class file, but with little success. I wondered if anyone had already attempted this successfully and could perhaps assist me?

      Thanks!
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
        What level of PCGen did you have where it worked?
        What level of PCGen are you trying to get it to work?

        Is this a class that you created yourself, or is this one of the CMP
        datasets?

        David
        Papa.DRB

        Grognard (definition 1)
        My better half and me

        business1as1usual wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > I'm currently playing a 3.5e campaign, and was hoping to add some levels of Warpriest to my Cleric - I've used PCGen in my previous campaigns, but unfortunately cannot seem to get the Warpriest class working in the current edition of PCGen. I've tried to modify the class file, but with little success. I wondered if anyone had already attempted this successfully and could perhaps assist me?
      • herzogaldilkassach
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
          I have already converted this prestige class, but I have no idea whether it is working, since I've never played one.

          If you are more specific about the problems you are having, I can give you some pointers.

          You can contact me directly at HerzogAlDilKassach At HotMail Dot Com
        • business1as1usual
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
            You'll have to forgive me folks, as my knowledge of the intricacies of PCGen isn't great, despite having used it for quite sometime! I've never actually managed to get a Warpriest working. I've mainly used it to create more standard base class characters like sorcerers etc.

            I'm currently using PCGen5161. Although I see CompleteDivine in the source list, it does not appear to load properly (I get a lot of errors when the source is loading, if that makes any sense...). When I create a copy of the Warpriest class and attempt to edit it, I notice a great deal of the class specific information missing - stuff like the additional Glory domain, caster level progression, and extra bonuses like Inflame etc. Unfortunately, I simply don't have the technical aptitude or the knowledge of PCGen to input this data successfully myself, hence me reaching out to you guys!

            It should be noted that I play 3.5e D&D.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009

              Sounds like you need to bring a CMP data set up to the current
              standards. If you use pcgen 5.10 it should be working properly though.

              Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin