Re: String variables?

  • zorden@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
      Thanks for the answers. Maybe I'm wrong but this will not help me or my way of thinking is different.

      Does this work without the chooser? Because the type of energy is known automatically based on the selected SUBCLASS.

      Is it possible to nest abilities? I mean to create an ability to set some more abilities based on some criterias?

      Thanks,
      Peter