(PathfinderRPG) How do you add Favorite Classes?

  • Eric P
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      I added a new class (Swashbuckler) to a custom LST file. How do I add that class to the list of Favored Classes, so it may be chosen as a favored class?

      Thank you!
    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
        On Monday 02 November 2009 06:48:15 Eric P wrote:
        > I added a new class (Swashbuckler) to a custom LST file. How do I add that
        > class to the list of Favored Classes, so it may be chosen as a favored
        > class?

        You need to create an ability with the following tags:

        Swashbuckler
        CATEGORY:Special Ability
        TYPE:FavoredClass
        VISIBLE:YES
        STACK:NO
        MULT:NO
        BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Favored Class Bonus|var("CL=Swashbuckler")

        See also the file "pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_abilities_racial_common.lst"
        in the Pathfinder data set.

        Regards,
        Stefan.