Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Adding feats to category by prerequisites

  • Michael W. Fender
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      Accessing file 10222.10098.24068

      Data from user Sheng is as follows:

      > Hello
      >
      > I am creating a dataset, and there is a class with Bonus Feats. The
      > list of bonus feats is quite vague. Here is the entry as in the book
      > (don't worry, it's OGL):
      >
      > Bonus Feat: A marksman gains a bonus archery-related feat at 8th level
      > and every 6 levels afterward. She must meet all the prerequisites of
      > this feat, and the feat must require Point Blank Shot.
      >
      > Reference: http://dsp-d20-srd.wikidot.com/marksman
      >
      > So, I was wondering how to accomplish this. I created an
      > ABILITYCATEGORY named Marksman Feat, but now I'm trying to figure out
      > the most efficient way to add all the feats that require Point Blank
      > Shot... any suggestions?

      No real easy way about it, but here's the one that's pretty standard. Each
      feat can be modded. Such as:

      Manyshot.MOD<tab>TYPE:Archery

      ...Then in your ABILITYCATEGORY, you should just have to add:
      CATEGORY:FEAT<tab>TYPE:Archery

      That should show all the feats that you MODded to make Archery type feats.
      You'll just have to make sure the feats you mod have the Point Blank Shot
      prereq.
      --
      Fluxxdog

      think.