Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: WEAPONPROF:CHOICE?

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2009
      :)

      Our 'Unstable' releases are actually very stable. Our coders are pretty
      good on not breaking the program. The reason they're 'unstable' is that
      new code is being added or modified (New Features or tweaking existing
      code).

      I've been using the latest version constantly, and except for a minor
      hiccup, I never actually have a problem. Plus, I usually find the bugs
      and report them as they occur. But that's cause I'm doing a lot of data
      set coding that relies on the latest features or fixes.

      The difference between a 'Stable' vs. an 'Unstable' is how much testing
      has taken place between new features, bug fixes and such... Alpha - New
      features being added, Beta - Bug Squashing, RC - Final Testing,
      Production Release (A fully tested program with new features and lots of
      bug fixes).

      Remember, our Alpha come directly from the Last Stable, so in all
      likelihood, not going to be broken.

      I'll take a look and I'll send you the new OS files and such.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin