Re: Conditional Skill Output Based On Template, Not Synergy?

  • Allen C
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 22, 2009
      Got it!

      The entire skill wasn't showing up in the output because I needed to use braces instead of parentheses in the

      SKILLRANK=Knowledge {Local}

      reference.

      By the way, my experiments showed that the "var" was key to making the Misc. bonus transfer over.

      Thank you one and all for your tireless assistance!

      Allen