Re: Class Abreviations

  • learyth
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 18 11:00 PM
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "zodar6" <zodar6@l...> wrote:
      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "learyth" <learyth@y...> wrote:
      > > Ok thanks. What I need is first the class needs to check if the
      > char
      > > is both specialized and focused in a slashing weapon. So can
      PRExxx
      > > Check for slashing?
      >
      > That is not possible right now, as the weaponprofs files don't list
      > slashing as a type (only simple, martial, exotic). And just adding
      > slashing to the type entry won't work - so there's another FREQ. :)

      Oooh can I add it source forge? I'll just know the code monkeys will
      be soooo happy to get another one. They don't have enough to do as it
      is.(Just kidding monkeys...don't throw things at me)

      > > Second the char gets a competence bonus of +1 to
      > hit and +2 dammage with this weapon on top of the bonus for focus
      and
      > specialization each at a different level (1 and 2 respectively). So
      > what should the syntax of these bonuses be?
      >
      > Dunno, maybe something like
      > BONUS:WEAPON|TOHIT|1|TYPE=Competence|PREFEAT:1,Weapon Specialization
      > and BONUS:WEAPON|DAMAGE|2|TYPE=Competence|PREFEAT:1,Weapon
      > Specialization

      OK I'll give that a try and see what kinda magic happens.;)

      > > Another class, the Swashbuckler gets to add his level as a bonus
      > > AC so how does this syntax look? I looked at the Bladesinger for
      an
      > > example and it shows the folowing:
      > > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|INTMAX
      > > Can I just replace CL with intmax or something like that?
      >
      > Should work. But only if the character isn't wearing armor.

      Ok the char only gets the bonus while wearing no armor so no problem
      there.