Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Single spell list for multiple classes?

    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 8, 2009
      On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 3:23 AM, karianna03<martijnverburg@...> wrote:
      > Tracker what exactly?  The thread you mentioned had 4 bugs raised all that were trackered...

      Ok, maybe I missed it being trackered. My tracker search didn't
      reveal anything.

      FReq for figuring out how to get Class A to ADD:SPELLCASTER Class B
      and Class B receive the Domains that Class B should. Tom brought up a
      possible issue, and I haven't had a chance to look into it.

      My best case senario: BONUS:DOMAINS class-assignement 'magic' goes
      away with a new tag that assigns Domains spellcasting to a specific
      class. Doing this means that Class A can assign Domains to Class B
      when Class B normally doesn't have domains. (Think Red Dragon
      spellcasting: Sorcerer that has access to spells from several
      domains.)

    • karianna03
      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 9, 2009
        OK - Trackered , FREQ 2855040