Imp Crit vs. Keen Weapon

  • ullrich.kordt@web.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2009
      Good evening,

      my character uses a keen greatbow and hast choosen the Imp. Crit. (greatbow) feat. I coded the greatbow myself.

      PCGEN makes then stacking, in that way:

      * Greatbow has critrange 20/x3

      * Keen Greatbow has critrange 19-20/x3

      Taking the imp. Critical (greatbow) feat. It changes to

      * Greatbow 19-20/x3

      * Keen Greatbow 18-20/x3

      But keen and imp. Crit shouldn't stack, right?

      Is it a buck or am I puzzeled.

      Best

      linkshander

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2009
        ullrich.kordt@... wrote:
        > Good evening,
        >
        > my character uses a keen greatbow and hast choosen the Imp. Crit. (greatbow) feat. I coded the greatbow myself.
        >
        > PCGEN makes then stacking, in that way:
        >

        > * Greatbow has critrange 20/x3
        >
        > * Keen Greatbow has critrange 19-20/x3
        >
        > Taking the imp. Critical (greatbow) feat. It changes to
        >

        > * Greatbow 19-20/x3
        >
        > * Keen Greatbow 18-20/x3
        >
        > But keen and imp. Crit shouldn't stack, right?

        Hi,

        They shouldn't stack, this is a known bug.

        > Is it a buck or am I puzzeled.
        >
        > Best
        >
        > linkshander

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin