Determining Arcane Caster Level

  • Andrew Wardell
    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 5, 2009

      I'm attempting to code an ability that grants an SR of 12 + Arcane Caster
      Level, but I can't find any clean way to determine Caster Level outside of
      spells. This is what I've cobbled together so far....

      Divine Shroud DESC: Oncer per day as a free action, you may surround
      yourself with a glowing shroud that provides SR%1 for %2
      rounds|IPDivineShroudSR|IPDivineShroudDuration
      DEFINE:IPDivineShroudSR|12+max(((CL=Wizard)+(BL=Wizard)),((CL=Sorcerer)+(BL=
      Sorcerer)),((CL=Bard)+(BL=Bard))) DEFINE:IPDivineShroudDuration|CHA+5
      CATEGORY:Special Ability TYPE:SpecialQuality
      VISIBLE:YES

      I *think* it'll work, unless the PC has a none-core base-class that has
      arcane caster levels, so I'm hoping there is a way to track Arcane (or
      Divine, for that matter) Caster Level...

      Any thoughts?
    • karianna03
      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 9, 2009
        OK - Trackered , FREQ 2855040