Wings as natural attacks?

  • the_rodent_of_unusual_size
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2009
      PCGen 5.16.1

      One of the dragon feats makes wing buffets give the same damage as the claw attacks. However, when the feat is taken the attack doesn't show up on the character sheet with the claws and bite. Is that because the character only has two hands and they're already assigned to the claws? How do I get the wing buffets listed as secondary attacks? HANDS:4? (!)

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2009
        the_rodent_of_unusual_size wrote:
        > PCGen 5.16.1
        >
        > One of the dragon feats makes wing buffets give the same damage as the claw attacks. However, when the feat is taken the attack doesn't show up on the character sheet with the claws and bite. Is that because the character only has two hands and they're already assigned to the claws? How do I get the wing buffets listed as secondary attacks? HANDS:4? (!)

        Hi Mr Rodent,

        Have you checked in your inventory to equip the attack? Sometimes you
        need to equip the attack

        HANDS:3 might be of help, but for these sorts of thing I don't know if
        it matters.

        Let me know if that doesn't solve it and then we can delve into the
        coding if needed.
        > Thanks!

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin