Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Single spell list for multiple classes?

    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 3, 2009
      Gestalt Sorcerer Monk should be everything from the monk, with good
      VAR set ups, (saves don't matter, since Monk has good everything, and
      the Monk BAB and HD beats the Sorcerer) and just add
      1<tab>ADD:SPELLCASTER|Sorcerer
      2<tab> BONUS:PCLEVEL|Sorcerer|1
      And whatever is needed for REPEATLEVEL on the second one...

      Done.

      Using ADD:SPELLCASTER only on the beginning and BONUS:PCLEVEL means
      you only have to deal with a pop-up once. :)

    • karianna03
      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 9, 2009
        OK - Trackered , FREQ 2855040