High level of traffic on this forum

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      Hi all,

      I've noticed this forum has been really busy in the last week which is great! However it does mean that some questions get lost in the chaos.

      Please don't hesitate to *Bump* your questions if they haven't been dealt with in the last couple of days.

      Thnx
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
        karianna03 wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I've noticed this forum has been really busy in the last week which is great! However it does mean that some questions get lost in the chaos.
        >
        > Please don't hesitate to *Bump* your questions if they haven't been dealt with in the last couple of days.

        I bumped the two questions I see that haven't been answered, and that I
        don't know the answer...

        The rest of the questions I think I've covered... At least the ones that
        weren't buried. ;)
        > Thnx

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin