Single spell list for multiple classes?

  • the_rodent_of_unusual_size
    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 2, 2009
      PCGen 5.16.1

      I'm coding a gestalt sorcerer/monk class; so far so good (thanks to all the excellent help I've gotten here). Now things get stirred up a bit.

      The Dragonspawn template confers a level of sorcerer on the character. Whether I apply the template before or after taking the first level in the gestalt class, the spells show up under two separate headings:

      - Gestalt Sorcerer Monk
      - Sorcerer

      Is there any way to code that levels in the gestalt class are actually levels in Sorcerer? So that, among other things, the spells per day will advance correctly (i.e., a first-level gestalt sorcerer/monk with the dragonspawn template should actually cast as a 2nd-level sorcerer), and get only a single spell list (i.e., Sorcerer) ?

      Thanks!
    • karianna03
      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 9, 2009
        OK - Trackered , FREQ 2855040