Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] BONUS:ABILITYPOOL with broader selection?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
      the_rodent_of_unusual_size wrote:
      > PCGen 5.16.1
      >
      > The Erudite class gets a bonus feat at 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, and 20th level. This feat must be psionic, metapsionic, or item creation.
      >
      > What I have now for this is
      >
      > 1 BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Psionic Feat|1
      > 1 BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Psionic Feat|CL/5
      >
      > However, I don't see how to expand the selection to multiple feat categories.
      >
      > How is that done, or am I approaching this wrong?

      Well, I'd do it by making a class specific ABILITYCATEGORY unless
      Psionic Feat is already grabbing those you specified.

      ABILITYCATEGORY:Erudite Feat TYPE:Psionic.Metapsionic.ItemCreation
      CATEGORY:FEAT

      Then of course
      1 BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Erudite Feat|1+(CL/5)

      Just for future reference there is also ABILITYLIST if you need specific
      named feats or abilities.

      Cheers,
      > Thanks!

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin