BONUS:ABILITYPOOL with broader selection?

  • the_rodent_of_unusual_size
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
      PCGen 5.16.1

      The Erudite class gets a bonus feat at 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, and 20th level. This feat must be psionic, metapsionic, or item creation.

      What I have now for this is

      1 BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Psionic Feat|1
      1 BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Psionic Feat|CL/5

      However, I don't see how to expand the selection to multiple feat categories.

      How is that done, or am I approaching this wrong?

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
        the_rodent_of_unusual_size wrote:
        > PCGen 5.16.1
        >
        > The Erudite class gets a bonus feat at 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, and 20th level. This feat must be psionic, metapsionic, or item creation.
        >
        > What I have now for this is
        >
        > 1 BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Psionic Feat|1
        > 1 BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Psionic Feat|CL/5
        >
        > However, I don't see how to expand the selection to multiple feat categories.
        >
        > How is that done, or am I approaching this wrong?

        Well, I'd do it by making a class specific ABILITYCATEGORY unless
        Psionic Feat is already grabbing those you specified.

        ABILITYCATEGORY:Erudite Feat TYPE:Psionic.Metapsionic.ItemCreation
        CATEGORY:FEAT

        Then of course
        1 BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Erudite Feat|1+(CL/5)

        Just for future reference there is also ABILITYLIST if you need specific
        named feats or abilities.

        Cheers,
        > Thanks!

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin