Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Bonus feats for races

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
      > Correct, FEAT was replaced by AUTO:FEAT on a race line. It is still
      > valid in Kit Files.

      That's what I supposed. Thanks for the confirmation.

      Stefan.
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
        Andrew Maitland scribed:

        > Correct, FEAT was replaced by AUTO:FEAT on a race line. It is still
        > valid in Kit Files.

        It's a different function in kits, there it grants the feat if the PC has
        points in the pool and then uses a point for it. But that's one of the
        reasons for this change, so we don't have a tag (FEAT) that does different
        things in different places.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Board of Directors