[Pathfinder] Druid Wildshape error

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 8, 2009
      At 4th level the Druid gains Wildshape ability and it functions as Beast
      Shape I, then at 6th level it functions as Beast Shape II, etc.

      Created a Druid and Beast Shape I shows up at 4th level (correct). At
      5th level Beast Shape I and II show up (wrong), and at 6th level on
      Beast Shape II shows up (correct).

      I believe that the error is in file:
      C:\Users\David\PCGen\data\alpha\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\pathfinder_rpg_beta_playtest_edition\pathfinder_beta_abilities_class.lst
      in the Wild Shape Ability (line 258) but my mind can't wrap around the
      complexity.

      Tracker:
      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2834130&group_id=25576&atid=750091

      -- david