Re: Stunning Fist Prerequisite for Feat

  • allencohn
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4 12:32 PM
      Thanks!

      Allen

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Fender" <fluxxdog@...> wrote:

      > Accessing file 21547.4819.4377
      >
      > Data from user allencohn is as follows:
      >
      > > Hello all,
      > >
      > > I want to create a feat with the prerequisite "Stunning Fist or monk's
      > > stunning attack." Would I include a tag in the feat description like:
      > >
      > > PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=ANY,Stunning Fist
      > >
      > > Or prehaps some prerequisite based on the StunningFistAttack variable being
      > > >+1 ?
      >
      > A little easier than that. Try this:
      > PREFEAT:1,Stunning Fist
      >
      > --
      > Fluxxdog

    • Michael W. Fender
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4 12:49 PM
        Accessing file 22185.1912.4239

        Data from user allencohn is as follows:

        > Thanks!

        No problem! A little insight in to why this works:
        Stunning Fist is a feat that can be taken by anyone. However, when a Monk
        selects it as a bonus feat, it goes through an ability which in turn grants it
        as a Virtual Feat (aka bonus feat: feats that you don't have to qualify for).

        --
        Fluxxdog

        think.