Older Datasets

  • conner_jw
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2009
      Hi all,

      I have a copy of Iron Crowns HARP dataset for pcgen 5.12.1 and was wondering if anyone could suggest a good coverter to use it with the current version or failing that if anyone can suggest where I can get a copy of pcgen 5.12.1. Thanks.

      John Conner
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2009
        conner_jw wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I have a copy of Iron Crowns HARP dataset for pcgen 5.12.1 and was wondering if anyone could suggest a good coverter to use it with the current version or failing that if anyone can suggest where I can get a copy of pcgen 5.12.1. Thanks.

        Hi John,
        Barak's converter 5.12 to 5.14 would get you to 5.14, and then PCGen's
        converter will bring you to the latest version (Found in 5.16). That's
        located on the Y! group, in the files section. Older versions of PCGen
        are available on the SF site, under downloads.
        > John Conner

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
      • conner_jw
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2009
          Thanks for the info Andrew. Downloaded Baraks converter but can't get the blasted thing to work. I loaded a version of PERL as per his Read Me file, and followed the format for running the secript that he provides, but doesn't seem to be working. Course it doesn't help that I have no clue what I'm doing with PERL. Any thoughts?

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2009
            conner_jw wrote:
            > Thanks for the info Andrew. Downloaded Baraks converter but can't get the blasted thing to work. I loaded a version of PERL as per his Read Me file, and followed the format for running the secript that he provides, but doesn't seem to be working. Course it doesn't help that I have no clue what I'm doing with PERL. Any thoughts?

            I'll send a working file set up for you to use. Basically, Barak's
            Script will work just like the prettylst...

            Give me a sec and I'll email it to you.