New Feat Design

  • conner_jw
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2009
      I'm in the process of designing a feat that can only be chosen at level 1. Once chosen it lowers the cost of cross class skills to the same as class skills, while still retaining the requirement that crosss class skills may only be at half the level of class skills.

      The problem I'm having is changing the cost of the cross class skills and still leave them designated as cross class skills. Anyone have any suggestions on how I might accomplish this?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2009
        Hi Conner,

        There is currently no way to dynamically change the cost of Skills.
        Therefore, this becomes a FREQ (Feature REQuest).

        Flagging for a TM. ;)

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

        conner_jw wrote:
        > I'm in the process of designing a feat that can only be chosen at level 1. Once chosen it lowers the cost of cross class skills to the same as class skills, while still retaining the requirement that crosss class skills may only be at half the level of class skills.
        >
        > The problem I'm having is changing the cost of the cross class skills and still leave them designated as cross class skills. Anyone have any suggestions on how I might accomplish this?

      • Michael W. Fender
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2009
          Trackered:
          2810986 - Allow dynamic change of [cross-]class skills
          https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2810986&group_id=25576&atid=384722

          Accessing file 16566.8530.7838

          Data from user Andrew is as follows:

          --