Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: [Pathfinder] Ranger armor proficiencies error

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 17, 2009
      I just downloaded the latest autobuild data and the error is still there.

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard (definition 1)
      My better half and me

      Martijn Verburg wrote:
      > I think I saw this resolved..?
      >

      >> Rangers are only proficient with light armor. The BETA dataset has
      >> Light, Medium and Heavy.
      >>
      >> David
      >> Papa.DRB
      >>
      >> Grognard (definition 1)
      >> <http://home.roadrunner.com/%7Edavidstuff/Grognard.html>
      >> My better half and me
      >> <http://home.roadrunner.com/%7Edavidstuff/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
      >> The Internet: Because None of Us Are As Dumb as All of Us

    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 17, 2009
        Yup, it's still there, I'll hit that.

        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2807827&group_id=25576&atid=750091

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Board of Directors
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 8, 2009
          At 4th level the Druid gains Wildshape ability and it functions as Beast
          Shape I, then at 6th level it functions as Beast Shape II, etc.

          Created a Druid and Beast Shape I shows up at 4th level (correct). At
          5th level Beast Shape I and II show up (wrong), and at 6th level on
          Beast Shape II shows up (correct).

          I believe that the error is in file:
          C:\Users\David\PCGen\data\alpha\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\pathfinder_rpg_beta_playtest_edition\pathfinder_beta_abilities_class.lst
          in the Wild Shape Ability (line 258) but my mind can't wrap around the
          complexity.

          Tracker:
          https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2834130&group_id=25576&atid=750091

          -- david