Re: [Pathfinder] Ranger armor proficiencies error

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 17, 2009
      I think I saw this resolved..?

      > Rangers are only proficient with light armor. The BETA dataset has
      > Light, Medium and Heavy.
      >
      > David
      > Papa.DRB
      >
      > Grognard (definition 1)
      > My better half and me
      > The Internet: Because None of Us Are As Dumb as All of Us

    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 17, 2009
        I just downloaded the latest autobuild data and the error is still there.

        David
        Papa.DRB

        Grognard (definition 1)
        My better half and me

        Martijn Verburg wrote:
        > I think I saw this resolved..?
        >

        >> Rangers are only proficient with light armor. The BETA dataset has
        >> Light, Medium and Heavy.
        >>
        >> David
        >> Papa.DRB
        >>
        >> Grognard (definition 1)
        >> <http://home.roadrunner.com/%7Edavidstuff/Grognard.html>
        >> My better half and me
        >> <http://home.roadrunner.com/%7Edavidstuff/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
        >> The Internet: Because None of Us Are As Dumb as All of Us

      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 17, 2009
          Yup, it's still there, I'll hit that.

          https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2807827&group_id=25576&atid=750091

          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen Board of Directors
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 8, 2009
            At 4th level the Druid gains Wildshape ability and it functions as Beast
            Shape I, then at 6th level it functions as Beast Shape II, etc.

            Created a Druid and Beast Shape I shows up at 4th level (correct). At
            5th level Beast Shape I and II show up (wrong), and at 6th level on
            Beast Shape II shows up (correct).

            I believe that the error is in file:
            C:\Users\David\PCGen\data\alpha\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\pathfinder_rpg_beta_playtest_edition\pathfinder_beta_abilities_class.lst
            in the Wild Shape Ability (line 258) but my mind can't wrap around the
            complexity.

            Tracker:
            https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2834130&group_id=25576&atid=750091

            -- david